Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So, this is blogging?


Well, I have finally entered the world of blogging.

If you know my brother Aaron, please don't tell him, the fun making would be nearly unbearable, as he is very critical of nobodies (i.e. me) writing for a potentially non-existent audience.

I'm not sure where his spite toward blogging comes from, perhaps he had a bad experience where he poured his heart out onto his blog, only to be made fun of...I don't know...if that ever happened his family would be the last people he would tell.

Anyways my motivations for having a personal blog are noble, I assure you. This is mainly going to act as a writing exercise for me, to practise a little bit of writing every day.

Yes I said every day, the idea is to publish something to this blog every single day, hopefully if I'm lucky this kind of outlet will be a melting pot and depository for my ideas, and will help me develop stories to later sell to papers and magazines. But I have to warn you, since I'm publishing every day, some posts will be better than others...

Anyway, that's it for day 1, see you tomorrow.

Leif

No comments: