Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm beat


Holy shit! I just finished the hardest run of my life...I won't share the details of the run, since it was most likely pathetically wimpy compared to what someone in pique physical shape would be able to accomplish, but I'm not in pique physical shape...in fact I'm not in any shape, but I'm getting there.

I have decided to try and do the opposite of most husbands, and actually loose weight while my wife is pregnant, but it's not easy. Not only does my wife crave all sorts of nasty junk food, which I do my best to resist, but her body is also in a constant state of flux. I can now see how it may be comforting to a wife to see her husband plump up beside her, it might increase the feelings that he's going through this transitory time with her...and how it could be discouraging to see your husband improve his physical appearance at a time when you're looking control of your body.

No comments: