Monday, November 28, 2011

Movember 29 & 30

This will be my last entry, considering the paper gets printed today (Nov. 29).

What have I learned over the course of this adventure?

Well, first of all, I still look nearly prepubescent without a beard. I have been getting ID'd everywhere, and I'm really, really old (I have two kids for Christ sake).

Second, that 'staches aren't so bad. They can be kinda cool if done right (I'm lookin' at you Tom Selleck, keep trying John Waters).

Thirdly, I really miss my beard. My round head appreciated the lengthening it gave me.

Would I do it again? For sure, but I think I would join the vast majority of people I've seen and cheat something fierce (by not starting clean shaven). Mo 's can be fun, but when it takes you 28 days to grow a decent one, Movember is just too short.

No comments: